Adblock breaks this site

Looking for someone to do Jad.

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Aces High, Jan 18, 2011.

  1. Aces High

    Aces High Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2010
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to do Jad.

    Looking for someone to do Jad for me post your price here. Im currently logged on wave 61 I have full crystal bow 8 super retstores 5 brews it should be very easy as I have 84 range. Could someone please help me out?:love:
     
  2. No1s scammer

    No1s scammer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to do Jad.

    Added your msn. I'll do it
     
  3. Plox Army

    Plox Army Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2007
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to do Jad.

  4. likeitcold

    likeitcold Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2009
    Posts:
    535
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to do Jad.

    def level? i could do if its a main
     
  5. [Tav|Elwe]

    [Tav|Elwe] Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2009
    Posts:
    353
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to do Jad.

    What's the difference between killing Jad with and without def? I guess none unless you don't hug healers and that would be kind of stupid :p

    I could do that if needed.
     
< Defenders Pro | Need Firecape. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site