Looking for Max Cape Account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nadsboy, Feb 20, 2013.

Looking for Max Cape Account
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  2. Nadsboy
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nadsboy Newcomer

    Looking for Max Cape Account

    Hi guys and gals (mostly 99% guys) I am looking for a max cape account to buy and I may not have a "rep" or "vouches" or some kid talking me up about how amazing I am. As the title says I am looking to buy a Max Cape Account. There is no point in asking for any astronomical amount of money because frankly I'm not even going to bother but I am willing to pay $100-$200 or so. Now the catch is that it MUST come with original recovery details and yes, I will be asking to do a recovery test because I don't fancy seeing my dough disappear. No money, no honey they say. I don't know anything about no MM's or anything but I don't mess about and I'll get straight to point. PM me your Skype name if you are keen beans and we can talk business. Thanks lads and ladettes and I hope to hear from someone shortly.
     
< Selling 198 main 2k+total | Barrows pure, high str, pray, and magic. 166cb. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site