Looking for long term lender(s)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Deoxys Prime, Aug 31, 2008.

Looking for long term lender(s)
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 31, 2008 at 10:07 AM
  2. Deoxys Prime
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Deoxys Prime Forum Addict

    Looking for long term lender(s)

    I'm looking for a long term lender. This is until I have a Godsword and other really expensive things of my own.

    One-Time Lends:
    BGS: 26k/hr (My Limit, 180+ QP basically)
    ZGS: 20k/hr (I hate it)
    SGS: 40k/hr
    AGS: 50k/hr
    Bandos Chest: 15k/hr
    Tassets: 12.5k/hr
    Fury: I will not pay
    Robin: I will not pay
    Rangers: I will not pay
    Zerker Ring: I will not pay
    Santa: 5k/hr
    H'Ween Masks: 8k/hr
    Partyhats: 20k/hr (Will rarely want rares)

    Long Term Lenders (I will be willing to receive it at ALMOST any time, I may be busy, I don't need it at the time, or I'm already lent something, I do not want Long-Term lenders for rares, unless you plan to not be paid)
    BGS: 40k/hr
    ZGS: 30k/hr
    SGS: 60k/hr
    AGS: 75k/hr
    Bandos Chest: 20k/hr
    Tassets: 15k/hr
    Fury: 7.5k/hr
    Robin: 7.5k/hr
    Rangers: 5k/hr
    Zerker Ring: 5k/hr

    Anyone wanna be a Long Term Lender to me? I will usually rent in 5+ hour increments. Mainly looking for godsword lenders.

    I'm also able to lend out Whip, I'll do 8 hours for about 60k, if I'm going to sleep. If I'm going to school the next day, I'll do 12 Hours for like 85k.

    People who are Long Term:
    (Name - Item(s))
    1.

    Post away.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 31, 2008 at 12:36 PM
  4. d 7 x
    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,794
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    d 7 x Guru
    Banned

    Looking for long term lender(s)

    Wait you have items, or your looking for these items.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 31, 2008 at 12:48 PM
  6. Deoxys Prime
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Deoxys Prime Forum Addict

    Looking for long term lender(s)

    I'm looking for the items.
     
< Hey everyone! | Trading lvl 90+ for a Decent lvl 3 Skiller >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site