Looking for CS:GO 6/7 Digit

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by cHemo, Aug 25, 2013.

Looking for CS:GO 6/7 Digit
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM
  2. cHemo
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cHemo Newcomer

    Looking for CS:GO 6/7 Digit

    I'm willing to trade or buy with serious buyers only. Will only go first with trusted members or people with many vouches.

    I have a 5 dig 0:0:818** (HL1 1.6) that I'm willing to trade for a 6 or 7 digit with CS:GO.

    Need a CS:GO account 6 or 7 digit by tomorrow that has not been used in ANY LEAGUES.

    The 5 digit is completely clean btw.

    skype:thiagorrodrigues
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  4. MineMarkPT
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MineMarkPT Forum Addict
    Banned

    Looking for CS:GO 6/7 Digit

    Skype me.
     
< Selling 5 digit steam account $20 | Selling Steam/Origin Keys! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site