Adblock breaks this site

Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Item Exchange' started by Pikkupstix Shop, Aug 20, 2018.

  1. Pikkupstix Shop

    Pikkupstix Shop Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2018
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    Title says it all, really wanting to get the 99 crafting cape, buying in bulk - osrs gp. Reason for post is G.E market seems really slow for hides at the moment. Cheers!
     
  2. larsjager7

    larsjager7 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    its not slow, just expensive. nobody is going to sell you dhides if you pay them less than g.e price. and if you plan to buy more than having a alt with trade offers in the g.e is ur best bet. kind of pointless post.
     
  3. Pikkupstix Shop

    Pikkupstix Shop Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2018
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    I don't see where I said I would offer less than g.e lol. Any how, if you read the post properly I'm looking to buy d hides, not a pointless post imo. Thanks for your reply tho!
     
  4. larsjager7

    larsjager7 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2017
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    okay so give me offer for 200k tanned green d hides?
     
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  5. Pikkupstix Shop

    Pikkupstix Shop Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2018
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    Again, if you actually read the post. I am wanting *BLACK* D'hides. Roll out of bed lars
     
  6. Bondy

    Bondy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2015
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    I've got 4500 for sale, looking for 3150 each. PM me.
     
  7. Josik1

    Josik1 Hero
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2017
    Posts:
    5,455
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5,519
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    Josik1#8242
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

    Pikkupstix Shop likes this.
  8. Pikkupstix Shop

    Pikkupstix Shop Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2018
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    Looking for Black D'Hide Supplier

< INFERNAL CAPE!!! | #1 BUYER - $750 DONOR - RSGOLDFUND.COM - BUYING TONS OF RS07 RARES - $50K+ TO BE SPENT ON YOUR ITEMS >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site