Adblock breaks this site

Looking for an account with 57 summoning

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Dark_Archer, Dec 5, 2010.

  1. Dark_Archer

    Dark_Archer Don't steal, the government hates competition
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    599
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for an account with 57 summoning

    Hey,

    I need an account with 57 Summoning or the charms to get 57 summoning. I don't care what other stats it has and I don't care what the bankwealth is, I only need 57 summoning. :)

    Post or PM me with the account stats and blackmarks, and a price and I'll consider it.
     
  2. tony6r

    tony6r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2008
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for an account with 57 summoning

    Good luck with this... **trying to find someone to bump my thread***
    Could you please? :S
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=962589
    Also you could get close to 57 sum i have some charms in the bank
     
  3. Dark_Archer

    Dark_Archer Don't steal, the government hates competition
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    599
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for an account with 57 summoning

    Still buying
     
< Selling Low combat with 600m+ | [Paypal] Selling MEGA MAIN | 138 COMBAT | 92 DUNG | 200M+ | 2300 total [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site