Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Azarole, May 4, 2014.

  1. Azarole

    Azarole Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    HMU.

    What I want you to do is to log on to my PSN and use my 50.00 to buy FIFA Points. I cannot do it due to not having an American copy of the disc. I did not know this at the time. Silly mistake on my behalf.

    Will pay $5. Quick and easy - NEED TO BE TRUSTED THOUGH!
     
  2. FrappeDuRocma

    FrappeDuRocma Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    You can buy like 400k for this, it's better than Fifa Points
     
  3. Bot City Bitch

    Bot City Bitch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    I know I recently joined earlier today but if you still need help with this then my assistance will always be provided.

    I need to start somewhere and gain trust somehow.
     
  4. VortexWinds

    VortexWinds Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2014
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    are you looking for a gameshare of fifa 14 on ps4
     
  5. Bot City Bitch

    Bot City Bitch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    He's wanting someone to go onto his PSN and with the money he has on the account to purchase him the FIFA points enabling him to purchase the specific packs I'm assuming.
     
  6. VortexWinds

    VortexWinds Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2014
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    oh ok well I would help but im sure theres more trusted than I am on hear good luck bro
     
  7. Bot City Bitch

    Bot City Bitch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    We all start from somewhere so why not attempt to gain your trust at every opportunity possible.
     
  8. futcoinsworld

    futcoinsworld Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    can give u
     
  9. Azarole

    Azarole Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    Bump - still need someone to do this. Very easy quick $5
     
  10. Azarole

    Azarole Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    Close This. Decided To Sell It Due To The Head Fuck.
     
  11. Bot City Bitch

    Bot City Bitch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    I was willing to help you, I need to gain trust from somewhere.

    However, I respect your decision.
     
  12. Azarole

    Azarole Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    Message me and we will talk.
     
  13. Bot City Bitch

    Bot City Bitch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2014
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a TRUSTED American with FIFA 14 either console.

    I have sent you a personal message, I'm just awaiting a reply.
     
< Looking for a BULK FUT supplier | Buying Gameshares >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site