Adblock breaks this site

Looking For A Starter Obbymauler 1 Atk/def

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Voolkan, Oct 20, 2015.

  1. Voolkan

    Voolkan Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Looking For A Starter Obbymauler 1 Atk/def

    Hello, I'm looking for anaccount with 60 strength 1 everything else, just a normal starter obbymauler. I will pay in 07 money :) hit me up with pms
     
  2. Dr00pi

    Dr00pi Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2015
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    40
  3. kkdj20

    kkdj20 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2015
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking For A Starter Obbymauler 1 Atk/def

    I'll sell you one for 6m, message me on skype if interested @kkdjowns
     
< [S] Starter (SOTD) Pure [85 Mage-49CMB] //VOUCHED// | Looking for Void Ranger low level >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site