Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Juju_Bear, Apr 23, 2011.

Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:00 PM
  2. Juju_Bear
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Juju_Bear Active Member

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    First of all I'd like to say I've got someone to sell to me, so don't bother trying to persuade me to buy from you. I've got a trusted source.


    Now, second I'd like to know how much 1bill usually goes for. I know the more you buy the lower the price is supposed to be. So how much does 1 bill usually sell for? As in cents per mil.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  4. Hi-ImLvL123
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hi-ImLvL123 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    what payment method?
    could be as low as .50c per with W/U
    but then maybe .60-.65c with paypal
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  6. TDG Best
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    1,176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TDG Best Guru
    Banned

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    you can get it for as low as 0.55-0.6$/mill. By the way, you're on wrong section.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  8. Juju_Bear
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Juju_Bear Active Member

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    What section does this belong in? I figured the people who would know best is those who sell, and its paypal.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM
  10. Scottay
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    Wrong section belongs in market lounge section. If you are getting paid through paypal I would estimate it is worth 650$ - $700. Because if you are getting legit payments through paypal without chargebacks it is a lot more desirable.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 23, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  12. gretchishot
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2008
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gretchishot Active Member
    Banned

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    600$$$
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 23, 2011 at 3:00 PM
  14. Aroxez
    Referrals:
    0

    Aroxez Guest

    Looking For A Quote 1 Bill Rsgp

    You can possibly buy for $450 - $650. Also, this belongs in the market lounge.
     
< .:nothingmore's RSGP Shop:. | Selling 26M [PayPal] ~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site