Looking for a pure.

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by sammy15, Apr 21, 2017.

Looking for a pure.
  1. Unread #41 - Apr 24, 2017 at 5:16 PM
  2. Over The Sun
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Posts:
    736
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    193

    Over The Sun Apprentice

    Looking for a pure.

    I'll PM you!
     
  3. Unread #42 - Apr 25, 2017 at 1:22 PM
  4. Suomensuo
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    Suomensuo Newcomer

    Looking for a pure.

  5. Unread #43 - Apr 25, 2017 at 1:50 PM
  6. 2 S K I L L
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    121

    2 S K I L L Active Member

  7. Unread #44 - Apr 26, 2017 at 5:43 AM
  8. sammy15
    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    sammy15 Member

    Looking for a pure.

    LAST BUMP. BEEN LOOKING FOR TOO LONG.

    Considering making a pure from scratch if I don't get one in next day or two.
     
  9. Unread #45 - Apr 26, 2017 at 5:52 AM
  10. tangfastic
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2017
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90

    tangfastic Active Member

    Looking for a pure.

    Sent you a private message
     
  11. Unread #46 - Apr 26, 2017 at 9:31 AM
  12. Over The Sun
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Posts:
    736
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    193

    Over The Sun Apprentice

    Looking for a pure.

    You never reply to me in private messages?
     
  13. Unread #47 - Apr 26, 2017 at 9:35 AM
  14. sammy15
    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    sammy15 Member

    Looking for a pure.

    I did and explained I was looking for a more prestige/advanced account, scroll up
     
  15. Unread #48 - Apr 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM
  16. Over The Sun
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Posts:
    736
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    193

    Over The Sun Apprentice

    Looking for a pure.

    ...and I've got one, you offered 15 pounds and I said that's way too low. Make a reasonable offer and you'll have an account :)
     
  17. Unread #49 - Apr 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM
  18. Ponken
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2014
    Posts:
    657
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    868

    Ponken Apprentice
    $100 USD Donor New

    Looking for a pure.

< Read: If you're a new buyer. | :ooking to buy cheap pure [trusted only] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site