Adblock breaks this site

looking for a nice thread layout paying

Discussion in 'Graphics Marketplace' started by getonmylvl, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. getonmylvl

    getonmylvl one life so live it well

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Posts:
    732
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    100
    looking for a nice thread layout paying

    Looking for a nice thread layout, colours would be green and blue like my signature atm. Pm me or add james.dyke.mitsy on skype.... If you can post the link to the image and if i like we can discuss payment... :)
     
  2. iTrain4Gold

    iTrain4Gold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2014
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    looking for a nice thread layout paying

    I could see what I can do added on skype.
     
  3. FeroDesigns

    FeroDesigns Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2014
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    looking for a nice thread layout paying

    I can do it for ya! :)
     
< Need T-Shirt Design | Looking For EloBoosting Gfx >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site