Looking for a decent obby mauler

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by cinkquito, Jun 9, 2017.

Looking for a decent obby mauler
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 9, 2017 at 8:40 PM
  2. cinkquito
    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    89

    cinkquito Member

    Looking for a decent obby mauler

    okay, so I am new to this thread. Well, I was here years back and I can't remember my login. Anyways, I'm looking to get back into OSRS and too lazy to make a new account because I want to get right into the fun (pking). I am looking for an obby mauler account with 1 attack 80+ strength and some range. High slayer level would be nice but not required. You must be either trustworthy, or we use a MM (if they still use those here) or we will figure something out. PM me or post the account stats (pics) and we can agree on a price (PayPal is my preferred payment, or BTC)
     
< [Sell] Obby pure [80 str 55slay] [Lots of untradeables] | Buying low level accounts with fire strike >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site