Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a account with those games :

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Hypercaine, Jun 4, 2011.

  1. Hypercaine

    Hypercaine Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

    TF-2 - most
    L4d2 Most
    Fear 2 - prefer to have
    Terraria - prefer to have.
    I want it to be unverified and good vac standing.
    I will give my current account for It ( Border lands goth , just cause 2 , tf2 ) a sperate l4d (1&2) account + mc alpha account + 15 Eets gift codes.
    I don't give a **** if you have other games there , not going to add.
    Don't given a ^ If it 4 digit or 5 Or 6 or 7.
     
  2. Ruffy

    Ruffy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

  3. Hypercaine

    Hypercaine Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

    Hmm , cool account.
    Can you trade it for the things I mentioned above?
     
  4. Ruffy

    Ruffy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

    No, sry.
     
  5. Hypercaine

    Hypercaine Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

    Well then , I really like ur acc , tho it's verified.
    Can you reserve it for me untill I sell my stuff?
     
  6. dendennis

    dendennis Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

    whats ur MSN
     
  7. Hypercaine

    Hypercaine Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a account with those games :

< [TRADING]Steam L4D2 + L4D1 account. | Crysis 2 KEY [EADM] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site