Adblock breaks this site

Looking for 130+ pk group

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by ChristmasCracker, Feb 25, 2011.

  1. ChristmasCracker

    ChristmasCracker Lord ChristmasCracker
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Posts:
    3,678
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 130+ pk group

    I am looking for a 130+ combat pk group.
    I am maxed melee(99 pray/99 mage/99 range as well), 61 sum and 51 dung.
    I have Korasi.

    I am sick of edgeville pking, and trying to go out deeper just to get demolished by 10+ people :/

    If you want, you can pm me. Or tell me what legit clan to join?

    Thanks, love you.
     
  2. ABBYSS

    ABBYSS Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Looking for 130+ pk group

    Im also lookin for a good 130+ group. Lemme know what you find.
     
< Need a pure lvl 65-70 with tb.Team pking | Turmoil Pure..... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site