Looking for 1-30 Hand Leveling

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by KingFae524, Feb 26, 2013.

Looking for 1-30 Hand Leveling
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  2. KingFae524
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KingFae524 Newcomer
    Banned

    Looking for 1-30 Hand Leveling

    Hi, I'm looking for a serious player to level my smurf account from 1-30, I'm willing to pay a decent amount and provide boosts as I realize it's a lot of work.

    My Skype: KingFae524

    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  4. Hashtag2
    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hashtag2 Newcomer

    Looking for 1-30 Hand Leveling

    I added you on skype. Sewaddle.lol
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  6. High Im Joe
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    High Im Joe Member
    Banned

    Looking for 1-30 Hand Leveling

    I'm able to do this ... pm me
     
< NA LoL Account, All But 3 Champs, 40+ Skins many legendary or retired. Special Icons | Lvl. 30 LoL Account EUW >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site