[LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Anchors, Dec 4, 2010.

[LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 4, 2010 at 2:10 AM
  2. Anchors
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Anchors Active Member
    Banned

    [LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!

    Anchors - 99 Theiving Log!
    HALF LEGIT. HALF BOTTED!

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Hey guys, whats up? I've never actually gotten a 99 on any account i've played, and this theiving is probably going to be my first accomplished 99, so I have decided to make a LOG for it. I also have a log for my whole account, which can be found on my Youtube Channel. Though, I haven't posted a VLOG for about 2 months since I have taken a break from Runescape back in September. Now I'm back, and fresh, and working towards my goal of 99 Theiving, and around 70-75 Farming.
    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/omglovetrix


    Day 1 - 87 Theiving Start - 12/4/10 - Australian​

    [​IMG]

    Support is appreciated. Cheers guys.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 4, 2010 at 2:16 AM
  4. Calcium.
    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Calcium. Active Member
    Banned

    [LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!

    Looks all good, i'll support this :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 4, 2010 at 4:55 AM
  6. Ultracat
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2010
    Posts:
    316
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ultracat Forum Addict
    Banned

    [LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!

    Nice, support. Seems like you'll avoid the Fagexroll or Banhammer ;)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 4, 2010 at 5:05 AM
  8. DreBeats
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2010
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DreBeats Active Member

    [LOG] Journey to 99 Theiving!

    Good luck, I'll support - I'm doing something like this soon.
     
< Some old pking vids of mine. :) | Post a picture of how many skillcapes you own! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site