Adblock breaks this site

LF 1-75 Strength @ Blast Furnace Pump

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 Runescape Minigame Services' started by marbar, Aug 28, 2019.

  1. marbar

    marbar Newcomer
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2019
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    213
    LF 1-75 Strength @ Blast Furnace Pump

    closed
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. Clax

    Clax Legend
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2019
    Posts:
    15,678
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    2,552
    Lawrence Potamus Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2023 Easter 2022 (2) STEVE Top Striker
    Gohan has AIDS (3) MushyMuncher Homosex Extreme Homosex (3) Heidy Doge
    LF 1-75 Strength @ Blast Furnace Pump

    If you can get the initial 30 strength (I believe thats the requirement to start pumping?), I'll do 30-75 at 25 gp / xp - would be approx 30m :)

    My discord is in my signature if you're interested.
     
  3. ranyziyan

    ranyziyan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2019
    Posts:
    266
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    281
    LF 1-75 Strength @ Blast Furnace Pump

    I'll do it 1-75 25 gp /xp Pm me on discord ranyziyan101#4392
     
< Close | Looking for 2k pest control points >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site