Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Xploit I, Nov 29, 2011.

Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM
  2. I Xploit I
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Xploit I Member
    Banned

    Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...

    NO EMAIL SET YET!

    Well I was recently scammed (maybe not, were trying to work it out) for a Gmaul Pure I was gonna buy. For this account I am willing to take RSGP or trades ONLY. I will use a middleman this time unless you are very well trusted, in which case I'll got first.

    [​IMG]

    Make your offers :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  4. I Xploit I
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Xploit I Member
    Banned

    Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...

    bump....
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM
  6. I Xploit I
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Xploit I Member
    Banned

    Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...

    bumpity bump bump, come on, their some nice stats...

    I was just scammed so I'm taking ALL offers, and defff using a middleman this time unless you go first.

    Oh yeah: screw you Tanksta (got him banned but look out for his MSN name: Tanksta 0wnz Lol and his email/username is [email protected])
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 12, 2011 at 3:28 AM
  8. I Xploit I
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Xploit I Member
    Banned

    Level 82 main with nice stats for sale...

    One of the last times i'm gonna bump this...

    I'm starting the bidding up reallll low!!

    BIDDING STARTING AT 5M!!!
     
< Selling lvl 80 Tank | Selling A Level 109 w/ 99 DUNG >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site