Adblock breaks this site

Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by ToastedApple, Dec 4, 2017.

  1. ToastedApple

    ToastedApple Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

    Probably worthless, just wondering if there even is a demand for such an account and what I could potentially get for it. Literally no other levels, only 80 woodcutting. All hand trained.
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Smo

    Smo Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2017
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

    Most I would personally pay is $8, no really other progression other than woodcutting if there was SOME quests done on the account I would probobaly pay a LITTLE more.
     
  3. ToastedApple

    ToastedApple Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

    There is nothing else, only woodcutting.
     
  4. Smo

    Smo Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2017
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

    Lets just round it to $10 thats most I would personally pay.
     
  5. Ellyatt vans

    Ellyatt vans Hand-Trained Pures & Maxed Main Rental
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2016
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Level 80 Woodcutting alt PC

    5-10m
     
< Main PC | How much is 99/99/99 OSRS account worth? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site