Adblock breaks this site

Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ThomasH, Aug 30, 2012.

  1. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    I'm not really known on this site too well, but I have members here that know me from other communities.

    I can have Rasheed vouch for me, as I've known him for years.

    I've tried selling here before, but to no avail.

    ------------------------
    On to the sale?
    ------------------------
    [​IMG]
    I don't own the recovery information (account given to me last September (2011))
    I never bothered to change the information, and I can guarantee it is safe.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]​
    ------------------------
    I do not have a set price for this, as I really don't care for it.
    Any offers are welcome.

    Payments accepted; paypal, rsgp, membership pins, etc.
     
  2. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped.
     
  3. SomeGuy

    SomeGuy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2012
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

  4. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    All right, thank you. :)
     
  5. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped, not asking for much.
     
  6. triple-beam

    triple-beam Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Posts:
    1,099
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    10m bid
     
  7. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bid noted. If nobody wants to offer more, then I'll talk to you at the end of the week.
     
  8. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped..
     
  9. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped.
     
  10. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped.
     
  11. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Willing to sell today. If anyone is interested, please add my msn. [email protected]
     
  12. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped again. I'm not asking for much, so make a decent offer and it could be yours!
     
  13. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped..
     
  14. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped!
     
  15. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    8 hour bump!
     
  16. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    8 hour bump!
     
  17. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Still for sale. :)
     
  18. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped!
     
  19. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped!
     
  20. ThomasH

    ThomasH Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level [70] | Lots of Holiday items

    Bumped!
     
< [118] 1900+ Total, Great Stats ! | (Rsgp)(pp) near maxed zerk 99pray 4 99's BEAST >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site