Adblock breaks this site

Level: 60 | 93K Gold | $5 | Read More Inside

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Jyak, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. Jyak

    Jyak Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level: 60 | 93K Gold | $5 | Read More Inside

    I don't usually sell RS accounts, but I felt like having a try.
    I'm not really sure what information to post, so I just screenshotted this.

    [​IMG]
    I have the email to the account, and the password.

    Price = $5?
    Not sure on pricing of RS accounts.


    =====
    RULES
    =====
    I will not go first, unless you have a lot of vouches.
    You pay in AUD on PAYPAL.
    I refund if when evidence is given
    Contact me at [email protected]
    Or more importantly, add my MSN: [email protected]
    I respond faster on MSN.

    NO SCAMMER
    =========================================================

    Remember to check my Steam Account Store + My PSP Go Sale!
     
  2. skitt

    skitt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level: 60 | 93K Gold | $5 | Read More Inside

    You're posting these accounts in the wrong section, these are not pures.
     
< If you have a Mod Account ADD my MSN! | Level 88, 12 Mil, 1248 Total NEED TO SELL QUICK! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site