Any Pokemons you want! Prices $0.50 - $2!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Go Marketplace' started by PokeSeller101, Aug 12, 2016.

Any Pokemons you want! Prices $0.50 - $2!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 12, 2016 at 9:05 AM
  2. PokeSeller101
    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    PokeSeller101 Newcomer

    Any Pokemons you want! Prices $0.50 - $2!

    Hello there!

    So, I am offering a SUPER cheap service, where I collect pokemon for you, very quickly.
    You can chose any pokemon you want that are in the game, and I will get the best CP pokemon for you and your level, for example if you are level 10 you won't be able to get a 1000 cp pokemon, whereas if you are level 25 you can get a 2500 cp pokemon.

    Drop me a PM or comment if you would like to buy, and I will keep you constantly updated. I only accept paypal!

    I am a British person so if I am offline at anytime it will be completed by the morning when I wake up. You can also use your account while I am getting your pokemon and change your password once I am completely finished.

    ---> (I also offer the full pokedex for $10) <---

    Here is a price list, and some screen shots

    Onix - $0.50
    Syther - $0.50
    Magmar - $0.50
    Pinsir - $0.50
    Koffin - $0.50
    Dratini - $0.50
    Magnemite - $0.50
    Electabuzz - $0.50
    Hitmonchan - $0.50
    Hitmonlee - $0.50
    Pikachu - $0.75
    Charmander - $0.75
    Squirtle - $0.75
    Bulbasaur - $0.75
    Omanyte - $0.75
    Aerodactal - $1
    Farfetch'd - $1
    Mr. Mime - $1
    Tauros - $1
    Kangashkan - $1
    Gengar - $1.50
    Poliwrath - $1.50
    Vaporeon - $1.50
    Jolteon - $1.50
    Flareon - $1.50
    Raichu - $1.50
    Victreebell - $1.50
    Lapras - $2
    Snorlax - $2
    Porygon - $2
    Charizard - $2
    Blastoise - $2
    Clefable - $2
    Dragonite - $2.50

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 12, 2016 at 11:54 AM
  4. Astro
    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,246
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,792
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Any Pokemons you want! Prices $0.50 - $2!

    Closed the other one, stick to one thread.
     
< Pokemon Go Services | Pokemon hunting | Level 39/40 pokemon accounts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site