Adblock breaks this site

Level 37 - Ex member account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Zequake, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zequake

    Zequake Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    Hello I am selling my old account which is level 37 I got some screen shots of my char, If you want to see the bank just give me a shout and I will pop it on here.

    I accept paypal GIFT Or I will accept pins

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. magtag

    magtag Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2009
    Posts:
    674
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    are you seroius? unless it has a 10m bank you would struggle to get anything for it
     
  3. lukeb

    lukeb Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2007
    Posts:
    879
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    the account really isnt worth anything
     
  4. Zequake

    Zequake Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    niether is ur mother but there we go.

    Selling for $1
     
  5. Ozaki

    Ozaki Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2007
    Posts:
    831
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    Let's see..

    1. Grow up.
    2. You're not funny.
    3. Learn to spell.
    4. It really isn't worth anything.
     
  6. Zequake

    Zequake Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    1. I didn't come here for a English lesson.
    2. I am the best comidian in the world :love:
    3. And please keep ur fag ass out of my thread emo kid
     
  7. liam-sandy

    liam-sandy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    talking to him on msn. sent $2 via paypal gift ;) ignore these sythe faggs.
    Account had 2.1m on it. you should of posted bank lol.
     
  8. liam-sandy

    liam-sandy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    VOUCH sold me low level with 2.1m on, thanks :)
     
  9. Ozaki

    Ozaki Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2007
    Posts:
    831
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 37 - Ex member account.

    1. You put the numbers in the wrong order.
    2. Ask anybody apart from yourself (Liam) if they laughed. Oh, and they have to be over 5 years of age.
    3. You merely proved your immaturity with the comment 'fag ass'. Yeah, I'm gay. What exactly is your point?
    4. I don't believe myself to be an 'emo', although I'm not 100% sure of the definition.
     
< Level 90 runescape account | (Must-Look)Free LvL 138, 15x99s, 250m+bluephat(Must-Look) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site