Adblock breaks this site

| Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Steven Jay, Oct 27, 2017.

  1. Steven Jay

    Steven Jay Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    176
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    Hi

    1. How much will it cost for you to get from 10 to 32 qp?
    2. What are the requirements? (E.g. 20 magic, 20 range, 20k gp, etc)
    3. How long will this take you?
    I've completed - goblin diplomacy & romeo and juliet quest

    If you're interested please let me know. I'm only paying trusted users who I feel is trust worthy...
     
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  2. L_lendrson

    L_lendrson Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2017
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    @Steven Jay

    Are you looking for any specific quests? or you just care about the qp?
    What stats would you like to leave untouched for your lvl 3?
    Or anything will be fine.
    And what quests have you completed and are there any extra stats for it?
     
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  3. Steven Jay

    Steven Jay Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    176
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    I just care for the qp. I need 32 to do dragon slayer...if it's affordable, I may just pay for that as well, but 32 is what i basically want.

    The only stat that can't be touched is prayer.
     
  4. L_lendrson

    L_lendrson Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2017
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    Ok working on giving you a quote. I assume its p2p, right?
     
  5. Steven Jay

    Steven Jay Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    176
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    It's f2p.

    I can train the range / mage if that helps...
     
  6. L_lendrson

    L_lendrson Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2017
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    No problem. I will send you a quote via PM and we discuss there to avoid spamming on your thread:)
     
  7. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    I'm available, Il beat any Proven quote, Pm me.

    my vouches are in my signature.
     
  8. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    pm me
     
  9. Steven Jay

    Steven Jay Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2017
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    176
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp

    Sorry dude, I didn't even mean to post that wait comment in here, I thought I was in private messages with someone else. Lendrson already took care of the quests I needed. I opened your message when I was at work & was interested, when I got home, I totally forgot about your post.

    Sorry about that.
     
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  10. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    | Level 3 | 10 to 32 qp


    Don't worry about it mate, Send me a PM in the future if you need any services :p
     
    L_lendrson and Steven Jay like this.
< [*Cheap*][*Fast*] Deiviszm66's Questing/Minigames services! | Need lost city done for free / Will leave a nice vouch >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site