Adblock breaks this site

Level 200 Runescape Main, 250m bank/stack, 2300+ total

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by HeyitsGandhi, Jun 24, 2014.

  1. HeyitsGandhi

    HeyitsGandhi Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 Runescape Main, 250m bank/stack, 2300+ total

    Selling my main that I've had for several years, it has around 250m bank(oak planks in bank for 99, and 35m stack) as well as membership for the next couple of days. Not much to say so I will let the pictures below do the talking. Message me if you are interested, I am looking for around $150 but I am more than willing to negotiate price. You will pay for the OOM if you request one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. markdeboer1992

    markdeboer1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 Runescape Main, 250m bank/stack, 2300+ total

    nice account man! sent you a pm :)
     
  3. HeyitsGandhi

    HeyitsGandhi Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 Runescape Main, 250m bank/stack, 2300+ total

    Bump.
     
< Selling an Awesome Main w/ an OG Name! [NO Jag][1800+ TTL] | Reselling account from a guy with 4k+ feedback! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site