Adblock breaks this site

Level 200 | Chaotics | 99 Sum | High QP | Members | Maxed Main |

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Redskinskid15, Jul 20, 2013.

  1. Redskinskid15

    Redskinskid15 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 | Chaotics | 99 Sum | High QP | Members | Maxed Main |

    Hi guys, this is my main that I've had since 2001. I've never let anyone touch my account but me. I have come to a conclusion that I love 07 runescape so much more than eoc, I just think Jagex has changed the game too much for me to like it anymore. So I am trying to sell this account and start fresh in 07. I would accept 07 Gold but I would rather take Paypal. Here's a few pictures of the account. Take a look!
    CLASSIC ACCOUNT

    Thanks,
    Redskinskid15

    Bunny ears and more -
    [​IMG]

    Account
    [​IMG]

    Stats
    [​IMG]

    Quests
    [​IMG]

    Main Items - Some chaotics
    [​IMG]

    Wealth/On death
    [​IMG]

    Offence Status -
    [​IMG]

    Members -
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Redskinskid15

    Redskinskid15 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 | Chaotics | 99 Sum | High QP | Members | Maxed Main |

    bumppp
     
  3. Salem576

    Salem576 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 200 | Chaotics | 99 Sum | High QP | Members | Maxed Main |

    How much you want for it?
     
< Selling 07 ini pure - 94 mage | Selling 9 hper >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site