Level 181 Ranged tank

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by iNader, Jun 27, 2013.

Level 181 Ranged tank
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  2. iNader
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iNader Newcomer

    Level 181 Ranged tank

    Hey guys, I recently just thought about selling this account to gold4fun(playerkiller) until I realized they scammed...So I decided to sell it here..Anyways this is my ranged tank I used to play a lot on, theres hardly any cash on it, like 50k at most. It does have full void ranger gear, though.
    Combat level 181
    Ranged:95
    Magic:99
    Defence:80
    Constitution:86
    Prayer:44
    Total level:959

    [​IMG]
    I will discuss recoveries when someone is ready to buy.
    I will not go first, though we can do this with a trusted MM if you cover expenses, if any.

    Screenshot of stats:
    [​IMG]

    If you want any more pictures or proof it's legit or whatever just reply or email me[[email protected]]

    I don't have a set price, just best offer. (Paypal is possible-I just need a bit of extra cash)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 28, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  4. iNader
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iNader Newcomer

    Level 181 Ranged tank

    ^Bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  6. iNader
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iNader Newcomer

    Level 181 Ranged tank

    ^Bump
     
< [EOC][Donator] Sweet account for 07gold | [IRL $] Selling Runescape 2007 pure account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site