Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!

Discussion in 'Other PKing Builds/Skillers' started by Ausiim8, Feb 8, 2021.

Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2021 at 10:49 PM
  2. Ausiim8
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2019
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118

    Ausiim8 Active Member

    Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!

    Hi All,

    I am currently selling my level 15 Prayer skiller account.
    I have no use for this account as I have a pure account training and pking.

    I am the only Original Owner.
    Account has never been botted on, all hand done.
    Upon purchase you will receive account info and email change to yours.

    I am accepting 07gold for payment or PayPal If trusted.
    I am more than happy to use a middleman for this trade.

    Any questions please contact me on here or discord
    Discord name: Ausii#4317
    ID: 579963742327013376

    Price: 70M 07gold (Open for offers)

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 9, 2021 at 8:19 AM
  4. Ausiim8
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2019
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118

    Ausiim8 Active Member

    Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!

    Bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 9, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  6. Ausiim8
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2019
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118

    Ausiim8 Active Member

    Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!

    Bump
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 10, 2021 at 8:29 AM
  8. Ausiim8
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2019
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118

    Ausiim8 Active Member

    Level 15 -99 Prayer Skiller account!!

    Bump
     
< WTS LVL 77 RC account with pet. | Proselyte pure / adamant pure build needed >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site