Adblock breaks this site

Level 14 Skiller | 99 RC | 93 Craft

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by killera288, Aug 2, 2012.

  1. killera288

    killera288 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 14 Skiller | 99 RC | 93 Craft

    Please post an offer and I will contact you once I find a reasonable price.
    I am the original owner, and have all the info you pretty much need.
    --
    Contact info:
    Skype: aboykiller
    MSN: [email protected]
    ---
    ToS
    *You will go first
    *I am not responsible for anything after the trade
    *You will pay charges for an OMM if you want one
    *Payment will be sent from PayPal as a gift
    ----
    Login:
    [​IMG]


    Account Status:
    [​IMG]


    Stats:
    [​IMG]


    Bank:
    [​IMG]
     
< [RSGP/PAYPAL] Level 85 Zerker. | [PP/RSGP/MB/LR] Nearly Maxed Berserker Pure | Ovls | Quested | Ythaar | 4 Letter Name >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site