Adblock breaks this site

Level 132 for sale [PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by alexchrome, Jan 30, 2011.

  1. alexchrome

    alexchrome Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 132 for sale [PayPal]

    Welcome.

    I'm selling this account because I need asap money through paypal, verifed only no CC funded.

    Account more information is on the screen the stats and bank etc.
    Account has no recoveries or bank pin or email set and is still 28 days member shipment left.
    Account has 214 Questpoints, all great pking quests done!
    I'm verifed with paypal and so do I hope that you are too, or we will not be trading.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I will not be going first period, Only if I trust you. If you don't trust me enough with you going first then we both can get an official mm and both pay 50% of hes fees.

    Please post or add me on msn so we could talk on [email protected]

    Thank you
     
< Selling 99 Agility PP or RSGP | Gmauler cheap today ^^ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site