Level 120 w/ 40M cheap account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Brill, Sep 3, 2012.

Level 120 w/ 40M cheap account
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  2. Brill
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Brill Active Member

    Level 120 w/ 40M cheap account

    Total level of 1600+, 42M, Ancient and Lunar magic. Great starter main.

    I'm selling this account because I'm 21 now and I have little interest in games now. I havent played this account in a while anyways so I might as well get some money for it.

    ONLY selling thru Paypal if you're a trusted member, or you send as a gift.
    I will also accept moneybookers, using PA, or W/U.

    Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

    Bid starts at $40



    [​IMG]
     
< 2 Accounts, one is 93+4, the other is 72 | Selling a lvl 127 -99pray,magic,hp,rang,vetcape,original name >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site