Adblock breaks this site

LeveL 116 [rs gp] MUST GO!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Sheba888, Mar 8, 2011.

  1. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    LeveL 116 [rs gp] MUST GO!

    Selling my runescape account for runescape gold. I will list the notable skills then the notable items.

    Skills:
    Allmost 98 str
    80 dungy(rapier)
    99 cooking
    91 hp
    85 attack
    70 construct
    70 craft
    70 fletch
    allmost 70 slay
    70 smith
    87 fish
    allmost 80 wc
    65 farming for herb runs
    can summon ghraak

    Items:
    Elite void
    rapier
    unholy book
    torso
    penance skirt
    ddefender
    slayer helm
    korasi

    Quests: 173 qps
    Dt done
    The void stares back done

    1793 total S: but some kinda low skills like 50 rc so it really brings my good total down a bit

    I am looking for 40m rs gold (negotiable)

    TO SET THINGS STREIGHT:
    1) YOU MAY NOT "CHECK" MY ACCOUNT
    2)RECOVERIES AND PIN ARE DELETED
    3) I WILL NOT "FIRST" AS IT IS TOO RISKY WITH NO RECOVERS ON IT

    (yes I understand that I am a new member..I came exclusively to this site to sell my account and start up a zerker)

    YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

    ~~~SHEBA888~~~~~
     
  2. WesleySellsGP

    WesleySellsGP Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    LeveL 116 [rs gp] MUST GO!

    you need to post pictures.... i am interested if you do..

    contact me on msn: [email protected]
     
  3. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    LeveL 116 [rs gp] MUST GO!

    Get back to me man S:
     
  4. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    LeveL 116 [rs gp] MUST GO!

    no msn ) = parental controlls block that shoot me an email
     
< [swap] level 90 pure | 99 str | 75 atk | 99 agil, woodcut, fletching |2.8b bank | Selling perfect Zerker Pure & Low Priced Main [Mail][In-Person] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site