Level 107 (4 99's)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MiNutzStank, Mar 22, 2012.

Level 107 (4 99's)
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  2. MiNutzStank
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MiNutzStank Newcomer

    Level 107 (4 99's)

    I have one of my accounts for sale that I no longer use, it's been collecting dust.

    I'm willing to sell it, now I know i'm new, meaning I don't have anyone's trust, and I don't blame you. However, if you buy this, we could use a Middle Man, or you'll go first.

    It currently has an E-Mail, no recoveries, I cancled them. When you buy, we'll change the E-Mail for you. No problem.

    Here It is, Offer, looking for RSGP or PayPal.

    [​IMG]
     
< looking for a 99 str obby mauler. | [rsgp]selling Sick Defense Pure[99 Def][37 Cb] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site