Adblock breaks this site

Lets clap for P 0 0 p h 0.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by verryberry10, Dec 9, 2007.

  1. verryberry10

    verryberry10 Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Lets clap for P 0 0 p h 0.

    Let us clap, he made me quit runescape. I sacrifice nearly everything i have for a nice account, have it for 2 days, and he locks it. Now neither i or him can recover it.

    But, hes opened my eyes. I see how runescape has took me and never let me go, to the point where there is "real life" and "runescape". Now, i congradulate him. Thanks, for ruining my runescape life and making my real one better. I dont know what to think.
     
  2. S3xpert

    S3xpert Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,005
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lets clap for P 0 0 p h 0.

    *Claps*
    At least you took it in the positive way
     
  3. [Jennah]

    [Jennah] Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    548
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lets clap for P 0 0 p h 0.

    Yea..I know how you feel, most accounts get recovered =\. But have a nice life

    GoodLuck :)
     
  4. Sorrowstfu

    Sorrowstfu Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    754
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lets clap for P 0 0 p h 0.

    It could be worse, you could have lost a lot of money and time and friends to this game just to lose an account that is meaningless.

    I have good news, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance^^ seriously though tough luck =/ at least you are quitting. (Rs is like bloody heroin, well actually it is like meth now, with all the gay updates and slowly devolving to pot).
     
< Bug abuse ban? | Just downloaded swiftswitch and... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site