[Legit][PP] Buying RSGP

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Kryptikki, Mar 17, 2011.

[Legit][PP] Buying RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  2. Kryptikki
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2006
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kryptikki Member
    Banned

    [Legit][PP] Buying RSGP

    Hey guys, I am looking for 250m RSGP paying with PayPal,
    Don't try to scam me I will use OMM if you look untrusted
    I will only go first if you are really trusted so don't try!

    add my email [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM
  4. L2Bweb
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    L2Bweb Active Member
    Banned

    [Legit][PP] Buying RSGP

    I can sell for .85/m through PlayerAuctions (has Paypal option), add me [email protected]
    Most of the sellers are going to request you to make, it's highly recommended.
    Takes about 5 min to sign up, and I can guide you through.

    PlayerAuctions is a site for buying/selling virtual goods. It's 100% safe and secure, and no one is scammed in the process.
    The payments are secured through Player Guardian and may take 5 min. for the payment to verify.
    There is a small fee that comes out of the payment, (only affects sellers) which is 9.99% + $1.99

    Check out my site and MSN in signature.
    RSGP Thread
    Vouches
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM
  6. Kryptikki
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2006
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kryptikki Member
    Banned

    [Legit][PP] Buying RSGP

    Bump :D
     
< Buying 25m 20$ | Buying 28m $20 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site