Adblock breaks this site

last man 3 SCAMMED ME

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SeMiAuTo PwN, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeMiAuTo PwN

    SeMiAuTo PwN Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2008
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    last man 3 SCAMMED ME

    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2736/fuckingscammedagainkn7.png
    Sorry for no thumbnail to just see it, its a direct link.

    Ok, we were trading a PBP for paypal. He was selling and I was buying.
    Well, I figured he said a MM woulda taken too long, so I went first.
    And that pic shows what happened.
    I sent the money and he BASICALLY said amazing byebye.

    I know I'm an idiot for not using a MM, but he scammed me none the less.
     
  2. Cfrey

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    last man 3 SCAMMED ME

    Banned, thanks.
     
< Char/Kat/Torso(er) | Scammed by Gfbutpwned >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site