Large quest/stat order

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Kelsonpw, Sep 9, 2017.

Large quest/stat order
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 9, 2017 at 9:18 PM
  2. Kelsonpw
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2017
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    Kelsonpw Newcomer

    Large quest/stat order

    i want to make my pure into a seeker. I currently have mith gloves, Ava’s, and desert treasure done. I need barrows gloves. Currently have 65 qp.


    I need: barrows gloves and some of the stat reqs. I have included my current stats. Also I would like to keep my def as low as possible (42?).

    Please give me a quote and let me know estimated time to complete.
     
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 9, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  4. Bootac009
    Joined:
    May 8, 2017
    Posts:
    569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    Bootac009 Evil Elmo

    Large quest/stat order

    link for stats dosent work bud :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 9, 2017 at 9:35 PM
  6. Kelsonpw
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2017
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    Kelsonpw Newcomer

    Large quest/stat order

    Fixed
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 9, 2017 at 11:39 PM
  8. Questerbae
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Questerbae Newcomer
    Banned

    Large quest/stat order

    I'd be 100% down for this if you wanna use a trusted mm for everything. Let me know if you are down for that, and then we can sort a good price out for this. Pm me and we can talk more :)
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 10, 2017 at 12:53 AM
  10. Kappaman
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30

    Kappaman Member

    Large quest/stat order

    add me on discord to discuss
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 10, 2017 at 1:04 AM
  12. Mr Goat
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2017
    Posts:
    519
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    52
    Discord Username:
    mr goat#1297

    Mr Goat Max Main Rentals l Questing l Skype: live:goatsythe

    Large quest/stat order

    add my skype live:goatsythe
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 10, 2017 at 2:59 AM
  14. Tenser
    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2017
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    135

    Tenser Active Member

    Large quest/stat order

    Add my Skype below.
     
< Full Barrows Glove quest line | (FREE/CHEAP) Questing service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site