Adblock breaks this site

Kwantium's -- Dragon slayer (2) --quest service --

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Kwantium, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. Kwantium

    Kwantium Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2017
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Kwantium's -- Dragon slayer (2) --quest service --

    Hey guy's! , since i finished dragon slayer 2 and some people having some problems with bosses i offer :


    Bosses only service.

    Part questing.

    Full questing.

    Pricing depends per boss

    I only use a MM , or u must be a 200+$ and vouched!.


    Terms of use :

    No logging in while doing the service.

    Remove al valuable item's just need quest items.

    I am not responsible for any missing items.

    I am not responsible for any reasons of bans.




    This quests can be a pain in the ass , not looking for pushers ( can do it within 24 hours )


    #CHEERS
     
< close please | need the barbarian training done >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site