Adblock breaks this site

[knife] Shop [knife]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by famas, Jan 24, 2010.

  1. famas

    famas Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [knife] Shop [knife]

    Selling 43k bronze knives for $0.10 per 1k.

    --43k sold. 0 left in stock.

    You will go first, I am an 05 member with vouches lying around. I already sold knives on this forum before. Post if you want to buy.

    SOLD OUT THANKS SOADROX
     
  2. Soadrox

    Soadrox Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2008
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [knife] Shop [knife]

    I would like to buy 20k. If it's alright with you, you show me knives in game, i'll send payment, then you trade me em. add my msn: [email protected]
     
  3. famas

    famas Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [knife] Shop [knife]

    adding you msn. Sounds like a plan.
     
  4. Soadrox

    Soadrox Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2008
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [knife] Shop [knife]

    Vouch for famas! bought 20k knives from him! He proved he had them in-game first. Will trade again!
     
  5. famas

    famas Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [knife] Shop [knife]

    Vouch for Soadrox! Sold him 20k knives for $2. I showed him in game, he sent cash, I traded him for the mid price. Thanks for the trade, 23k knives left!
     
< Selling whips! | SELLING 3RD AGE PLATEBODY! {paypal} >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site