Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

KLDG TWC dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by KLDG, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KLDG

    KLDG From Rags To Riches.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2010
    Posts:
    785
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    KLDG TWC dispute

    I'm trying to get this twc removed after 2 years :p. I was given the rank for requesting a research paper and when it was completed the seller was requesting an alternate payment form than requested. I have got all of my vouches after the TWC and it has been very hard. I recently paid for a consulting session from R2Pleasent about some ideas and options to become succesful on Sythe. The TWC is really holding me back and making members of the market scared of me. So, I'd like to request this TWC finally gets removed.
    Thanks!

    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1044678-kldgs-vouches.html
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    KLDG TWC dispute

    Denied for 30 more days.
     
< register for me please | [Sythe]Disputing a TWC >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site