Adblock breaks this site

KILLER Lower HP, SOTD Pure

Discussion in '1 Defence Pures' started by GodSmackBC, Jun 25, 2020.

  1. GodSmackBC

    GodSmackBC Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2015
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    85
    KILLER Lower HP, SOTD Pure

    I'm only selling the account so I have funds to build something different. I'm the original owner of this account and have had it for a few years, it's time for me to try something new.

    The account also has a cool Star Wars main character display name with no numbers or other nonsense, so that's a bonus if you're into that.

    Quests Completed:
    Horror from the Deep
    Priest in Peril
    Waterfall
    The Restless Ghost
    Dwarf Cannon
    Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl
    Mage Arena I and II

    Pics: Book of Darkness is full.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]​

    Accepted payment is only in OSRS GP. Money must be received by me before I provide the account credentials. Message or post here to give offers, or add my discord (best way to contact me):

    FlwSock#5568
    Unique ID: 366651142433931265
     
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. GodSmackBC

    GodSmackBC Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2015
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    85
  3. GodSmackBC

    GodSmackBC Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2015
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    85
    KILLER Lower HP, SOTD Pure

    Online, now almost 90 magic.
     
  4. GodSmackBC

    GodSmackBC Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2015
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    85
< lvl 71 - 60 ATT/76STR/87ranged/94magic | [s] ags pure w/ mith gloves&Jad pet >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site