KhalifaSmurfs.com 40% OFF Every Purchase

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 9, 2018 at 1:00 PM
  2. FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf Newcomer

Hello! We are KhalifaSmurfs.com we offer Proffesional boosting by high elo players only (Masters+), Unranked & Ranked Unverified Accounts and Only now we offer 40% discount of every product!!! Just use code "fizz40" at checkout!

For More Questions You Can Contact Us At Skype : sa6kooo28

EDIT: Coupon "Fizz40" has Expired.

^ StreamTeam likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 16, 2018 at 6:38 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Jan 22, 2018 at 4:25 PM
  6. StreamTeam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

StreamTeam Newcomer

Vouch! 10/10 boosting service.

Honestly the best Elo boosting service I've ever had the pleasure of using.

I was in need of boosting for my placements (Diamond Season 7) and so I decided to go with KhalifaSmurfs because they were offering a promotion code at the time (but would definitely purchase at full price and plan to in the future).

I purchased 10 games of DUO queue placements and was sent a request to join a Discord server set-up so customers can communicate with both FizzKhalifa (nice & professional) and all the possible boosters that may be assigned to you. I was introduced to my matched booster and was pleasantly surprised to see that he was a Masters+ ranked booster (in fact, all the boosters in the Discord seemed to be at least Diamond 1 and above, with the majority being in Masters+). We set-up a time where I was available to be boosted and when the time came, the booster was prompt and professional. We played 10 matches and went 9/1, where the booster carried every single game, and I mean EVERY SINGLE GAME including the one loss where we were winning up until I suicided/threw late game. The booster had no bad games and was super positive the whole time, especially in games where we weren't completely stomping but ended up winning because of his positive reinforcement of our team and his carrying abilities eventually won us the game.

By far the best Elo boosting I've ever received and would definitely recommend KhalifaSmurfs to anyone looking for a professional, experienced, and overall exceptional boosting service.

Thank you!

^ FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 27, 2018 at 5:39 AM
  8. cody bauer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cody bauer Active Member

coupon expired

9. Unread #5 - Jan 29, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  10. Boostmeplsxd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Boostmeplsxd Newcomer

Honestly the best boost I've ever gotten. I ordered a duo boost from gold 2 to plat 5 and it only took a day to complete! The booster that was assigned to me did a fantastic job, he carried every game, made good calls and was an overall nice player. We went 12-0 and it was honestly a lot smoother than what I expected. Their customer service was also very friendly and attentive, the boost was worth every cent. I'll come back when I need another boost :D

EDIT: I meant 13-0 haha

^ FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 30, 2018 at 11:55 AM
  12. FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FizzKhalifaWasTakenWtf Newcomer

13. Unread #7 - Feb 7, 2018 at 3:23 AM
  14. lipijones
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lipijones Newcomer

Oh looks good. I'll check it out!

< LF Cheaper Booster | [VERIFIED][NA][EU] ⭐ LOLBOOSTME.COM ⭐ Affordable LoL ELO Boosting [Season 8] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site