Adblock breaks this site

Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

Discussion in 'Music' started by JohnK, Aug 19, 2011.

  1. Thug_Life

    Thug_Life Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Posts:
    1,009
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    I'm not talking like I'm the best person out here and if you honestly think I have shitty taste in women...throw me a few pictures and I'll point out the worst and best parts of them?
     
  2. deadly serious

    deadly serious Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    It's mainstream because most people like it. If you think she isn't attractive, you're never going to get laid.
     
  3. Frenzy

    Frenzy I <3 Roary
    Frenzyy Donor Retired Global Moderator Angelic

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Posts:
    5,282
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Heidy (2) OG Club Brony Penguin (2) MushyMuncher Doge Bitch! Cook DIAF Spyro (2)
    Pokémon Trainer <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS Le Monkey Shitting Rainbow In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Extreme Homosex Lawrence Potamus
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    Good that she made it up there, but tbh shocked at the same time.
     
  4. Unholy Book

    Unholy Book Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2011
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    And she's sexy as hell.
     
  5. Arashi

    Arashi Free Middleman
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    God, shut up. Now you're fucking saying that Katy Perry is not attractive? you got to be fucking kidding me.
     
  6. My Dog Smokes

    My Dog Smokes Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2011
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    Support. +1

    and Katy Perry is aight, but most of her songs get stuck in my head and I don't like that.
     
  7. Novaray

    Novaray Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    941
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Katy Perry ties a Michael Jackson Hot 100 record

    beast, I love her music
     
< Blink-182's New Album | Nicki Minaj >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site