[Junk $0.50][With method $0.75]Selling 10M

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Justiniscool, Mar 20, 2010.

[Junk $0.50][With method $0.75]Selling 10M
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM
  2. Justiniscool
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Justiniscool Member
    Banned

    [Junk $0.50][With method $0.75]Selling 10M

    NOTE- I DO NOT HAVE MEMBER =/
    Well, I have 10 mil, I really need a membership pin.. I was be selling it either for junk or you must have a method

    Junk-0.50 per mil.
    If you have a method- 0.75 per mil.

    If you wish to buy, you must have 10+ vouches to go first. Because gold is the easiest thing to scam.

    Thank You:)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 20, 2010 at 3:04 PM
  4. Syed
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    [Junk $0.50][With method $0.75]Selling 10M

< safe faster and cheapest runescape gold!0.99$/M.. | BUYING 100M Worth of JUNK ONLY .30CENTS/MIL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site