JT'S Super quick leveling service

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by johnteruel, Dec 20, 2009.

JT'S Super quick leveling service
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  2. johnteruel
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2008
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    johnteruel Active Member

    JT'S Super quick leveling service

    Welcome to my leveling service!

    I, John Teruel, have opened up a brand new leveling service!

    I am leveling any character level, to any specified stats. I am going to try my best to make my prices affordable, they will be negotiable, or you can offer how much you are willing to pay, and I will accept it if it is reasonable. Leveling will be done in a timely matter


    Items will be needed for the stat. Say you want me to train range for you, you will need arrows and a bow. When out of arrows I will buy more, same with mage. I will re compensate you with the money used to buy materials. I also train non-combat skills! All accounts are 100% hand trained, never botted!

    Say you want to me train your guy from 40 attack and 40 str to 60 attack and 60 str, that will be completed within a matter of days, and will cost around $10 (negotiable, you can also name your price)
    I take scamming very seriously. I will never scam you, and you better not scam me.

    Add me on yahoo: [email protected] and we can talk about the training, or you can post here! Thanks


    Currently Botting
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
     
< Dark'z 1-50 Skill | JT's Leveling Service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site