Johnny English Reborn

Discussion in 'Movies/Television' started by JohnK, Aug 20, 2011.

Johnny English Reborn
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 20, 2011 at 2:30 AM
  2. JohnK
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Johnny English Reborn

    The sequel to the 2003 hit Johnny English, is coming soon and set for release in late October. A new theatrical trailer was released today...



    Thoughts on the upcoming film?
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 20, 2011 at 2:40 AM
  4. Gurtaton
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    2,912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gurtaton Grand Master

    Johnny English Reborn

    It's on my top to-watch list. I'm so excited.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM
  6. theGuitarist
    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    2,233
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2014 Easter 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Easter 2014 Christmas 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2014 Halloween 2013

    theGuitarist Derpzilla

    Johnny English Reborn

    Same as well I remember the first one and how I laughed my ass off from it. Rec. everyone go see it :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 20, 2011 at 7:10 AM
  8. Lym
    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Posts:
    1,744
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lym Black Lotus ♣
    Banned

    Johnny English Reborn

    Was an amazing movie.

    Thanks for posting this, definitely want to see this.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 20, 2011 at 8:17 AM
  10. Superman
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Johnny English Reborn

    Heehee! I had to look it up to figure out which movie Johnny English was, I LOVED THAT MOVIE THOUGH. Can't wait for this.
     
< Insidious | funny stoner movies. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site