Adblock breaks this site

Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Jethr0x, Jul 29, 2008.

  1. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    Jethr0x's Trusted Services!​


    Intro:
    Hello cheaters of sythe, I am Jethr0x, and I have recently noticed my lack of money... and I have come up with a way to fix it... I am re-opening my Service thread (the old one can be found on the forum, just search for my name in this section) I have done many things, I have had multiple accounts, 2 with quest cape! Below is a list of quests that I will be doing...​

    Services:
    Training:​
    Mining,
    Smithing,
    Woodcutting,
    Range,
    Strength,
    Attack,
    Defence,
    Mage,
    Firemaking,
    Herblore,
    Fishing,
    Cooking,
    Fletching,
    Hunter,
    Crafting,
    Prayer (Up to 80 only),
    Hitpoints,
    Theiving,
    Farming,
    RuneCrafting,
    Agility (Up to 70 only).
    ​
    Questing:​

    All Quests.​
    Misc:​

    Pest Control,
    Firecape (Only getting to jad, not killing),
    Torso,
    Defenders,
    Tokkul Gathering,
    Item Gathering (newts, vials, etc.)
    GWD (Only Bandos, 10 trips)
    KBD (only 10 trips)
    Slaying.
    AND TREASURE TRIALS! I AM PUZZLE EXPERT xD​

    Payment:
    As far as payment is concerned... I am taking accounts (decent ones) and PAYPAL... maybe some mail 2... NO RSGP UNTIL I AM MEMS! (I will also take pins)​
     
  2. Laky

    Laky Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2008
    Posts:
    491
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    added you accept me its [email protected] i got a nice account that i can offer you.
     
  3. Filipinoise

    Filipinoise Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    PM'd. :D
     
  4. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    i did not see an invite.

    depends on what u want done.
     
  5. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    im looking to keep jobs on the small side for the time being... so no like lvl 60->99 yet.
     
  6. whynotecstasy

    whynotecstasy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2008
    Posts:
    465
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

  7. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    you scammed me a very long time ago..faintly remember...
     
  8. Laky

    Laky Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2008
    Posts:
    491
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    talking on msn now
     
  9. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    who are you? ... its against rules to post comments like that on peoples threads unless u have proof... u prolly just changed some peoples minds -.-... I have never scammed anyone...
     
  10. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    does anyone have any questing needed? i feel like questing... some strange reason
     
  11. TehNoobWorld

    TehNoobWorld Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2008
    Posts:
    837
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    lots of f2p ones for a vouch? :D (on a level 3 acc)
     
  12. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    idk... >.>
     
  13. TehNoobWorld

    TehNoobWorld Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2008
    Posts:
    837
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    1-50 theiving for $5?
     
  14. DavidDirtyâ„¢

    DavidDirtyâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2007
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    How much for a torso?
     
  15. Jethr0x

    Jethr0x Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,070
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jethr0x's Trusted Service!

    hmm ... not sure, ill think... but probably..
     
< Merchants Training Services :] | I'll train your Range! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site