Adblock breaks this site

[Jakemates] Main account log.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by jakemate, Feb 27, 2009.

  1. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Updated. Got the reqs for lost city, going to start it :D
     
  2. TheBlankMan

    TheBlankMan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2009
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    for 4 days thats pretty nice, you might want to farm some gold though; make it easier to train and such.
     
  3. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Thanks, it's 5 days now, I didn't get on much yesterday though.
    And At the moment, I have about 250k in items, which is enough for me :p
     
  4. C R Y P T I C

    C R Y P T I C Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    You legitting it?
     
  5. drchains

    drchains Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    2,052
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    hey good job jake, keep on working on your account
    maybe do some mining and smithing =]
     
  6. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Thanks :D And I'm going to do The Knights Sword soon for the levels and mining will come later *hates that skill*

    And yes I am legitting it.
     
  7. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Updated.
     
  8. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    sprained my wrist, can't play for awhile.
     
  9. drchains

    drchains Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    2,052
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    get well soon jake!!!! ^_^
     
  10. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    turned my sprained wrist into a broken one falling off a swing.
    I will be soul warring till I'm better. :)
     
  11. FTT's GirL

    FTT's GirL Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    nice going.
    just keep updateing i like pics :p lol
     
  12. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    thanks. :) I'll update tonight :)
     
  13. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    [​IMG]
    Thought that was pretty good. :eek:
    And I will post an update soon.(I'm waiting till I have better stats because well, at the moment it's like 1 level different from the current)
     
  14. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    updated.
     
  15. Dr0p K1ck3d

    Dr0p K1ck3d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Posts:
    620
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Nice. gl
     
  16. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    thanks.
     
  17. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Updated(finally ;))
     
  18. joojies

    joojies Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    ohhh nice did you scam that account?
    well if the owner doesnt recover it back i'd get its skilling up to make money.....................................or was there already 100000000 bill on it?
     
  19. jakemate

    jakemate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    Wtf, why would you think I scammed it? :|
    I made it all from scratch and I have about 1.3m on it. x.x
     
  20. kayosman

    kayosman Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2008
    Posts:
    1,777
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Jakemates] Main account log.

    WTF fagggggiito_O
    Why would he scam an acc, the log it? Why would he scam it anyway?! :laugh:
    I think he said he made it from scratch in like a week. So... go away and fantasise about scamz0rinng coz he didnt scam. At least, I dont think so :p
     
< What should I do with my pure? | Runescape new update -- Patched partyroom. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site