ISO 10hp fire cape

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by ricky ryy, Apr 17, 2020.

ISO 10hp fire cape
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 17, 2020 at 5:26 AM
  2. ricky ryy
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2019
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    178

    ricky ryy Active Member

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    I have a 10 hit point pure.. I was wondering if there is any trusted users that can do a fire cape.. serious about this! Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 17, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  4. King Z
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2016
    Posts:
    15,561
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,812
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    kingzaib
    Supporting Business SytheSteamer

    King Z Formerly known as KingZaib
    $200 USD Donor New

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    range lvls?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 17, 2020 at 8:47 AM
  6. ricky ryy
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2019
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    178

    ricky ryy Active Member

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    80 range. I want to stay 10 hp. Is that possible?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  8. King Z
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2016
    Posts:
    15,561
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,812
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    kingzaib
    Supporting Business SytheSteamer

    King Z Formerly known as KingZaib
    $200 USD Donor New

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    yes but I cant
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 18, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  10. Zuzel111
    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    17,507
    Referrals:
    336
    Sythe Gold:
    5,009
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    377271265838366730
    Discord Username:
    spartars
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe Awards 2013 Winner MushyMuncher Pokémon Trainer St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013 Lumpy Space Princess Sythe RSPS Player Halloween 2013
    Christmas 2013 Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 Tortoise Penis Heidy UWotM8? Shitting Rainbow Former OMM Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Supporting Business Spyro Potamus Extreme Homosex St. Patrick's Day 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Zuzel111 www.Sparta.Rs - #1 Fire Cape service 1 Def 1 Pray
    Zuzel111 Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    do you want the service to start at 10 hp or do you want to stay at 10 hp?
    Nvm just read your reply, it's technically possible but I'm not really looking for 40 hours cape :p
     
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 19, 2020 at 2:18 AM
  12. ricky ryy
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2019
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    178

    ricky ryy Active Member

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    I didn’t think anyone would really do it but it was worth asking lol
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  14. 45 Defence
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2020
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    420

    45 Defence Just doing your grinds.. so you don't have to.

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    I could probably put you in touch with someone that could do this potentially.

    Drop me a PM and I'll send a message. Can't make any promises but I can definitely ask for you.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 19, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  16. Rojas
    Joined:
    May 11, 2018
    Posts:
    3,115
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    3,648
    Discord Unique ID:
    167884308814626817
    Discord Username:
    Rojascapes
    Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business Poker Chip Verified Diamond

    Rojas The #1 Fire Cape Provider @ Rojascapes.com
    $100 USD Donor New

    ISO 10hp fire cape

    30b 07
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
< WTB - On Task 15 Pray Jad's | Free Firecapes >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site