Adblock breaks this site

Is this the real Kevin?

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by 333, Oct 7, 2009.

  1. 333

    333 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    4,457
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Is this the real Kevin?

    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

    I remember this msn from when I first met "kevin", is this KEVIN?
     
  2. K-3-V-1-N

    K-3-V-1-N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,788
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is this the real Kevin?

    this isnt even
     
  3. 333

    333 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    4,457
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Is this the real Kevin?

    STFU you tranny kevin
     
  4. Obby_Maul

    Obby_Maul Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is this the real Kevin?

    damn, nigga, i'd tap you anyday.
     
  5. claw bogy

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Is this the real Kevin?

    I wouldn't. He just doesn't look the straight type.
     
< Kevin | my banana froze. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site